|Posted by Susan Milioto on August 9, 2010 at 8:22 PM|
The Barrington Soccer Club (BSC) is Hosting a Fall Soccer Kick-Off Day!
When: Sunday August 22nd
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Where: Barrington Elementary Fields (BES)
Who should attend: All Team Players, Team Parents and Team Coaches
Join us for this event which will run 1.5-2 hours. There will be a practice for all players of the Barrington Soccer Club team as well as an informational meeting for parents with the coaches and the Barrington Soccer Club Board of Directors.
This meeting is mandatory for all BSC players and parents.
Please be reminded the BSC requires all information for each team member to be submitted by Thursday August 12th for inclusion in the team rosters.
1) The registration form (found here: http://www.barringtonsoccerclub.org/apps/blog/show/4138224-form-for-tryouts-is-here)
2) A copy of your child's birth certificate,
3) Contact information for both parents, including names, e-mail addresses and phone numbers,
4) Any medical problems affecting the player, and
5) An emergency contact.
6) Fees: $175.00 total for the fall 2010 season which includes a $50 deposit,
Please send team member information to the BSC via fax to (603) 686-5044
or email to [email protected]
Please feel free to contact us directly if you have questions.