|Posted by Scott Collins on September 11, 2013 at 6:30 PM|
2013 Clothing Drive
For our third year, the Barrington Soccer Club will be cooperating
with Turbocam to undertake a charity drive to help families in Nepal. We will be donating clothing.
Please help us out – start donating now
You are welcome to bring bags of clothing to the team practices.
The head coach will deliver them to a board member.
They are in need of the following:
1. Cotton t-shirts in all sizes (boys, girls, small-medium adult sizes)
2. Boys and girls spring, summer and fall clothes
3. Boys and girls hoodies, light jackets, sweatshirts, fleece pullovers/jackets
4. Light mittens, hats, scarves (no snow suits or ski worthy gear)
5. Warm socks
6. Baby clothes, baby blankets
7. Small-medium adult sizes are also welcome for all of the above items